SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - Captain - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]In-game name: Captain
Combat level;124
99's: Attack, Strength, Defence, Firemaking, Hp, and Woodcutting.
Will you respect other members: Sure, I always will
WIll you have fun:Ofc.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 04-29-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Captain Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][B]In-game name: Captain
Combat level;124
99's: Attack, Strength, Defence, Firemaking, Hp, and Woodcutting.
Will you respect other members: Sure, I always will
WIll you have fun:Ofc.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Accepted


new leaders are:
Riu
Skullcraka
R4ng3r123
Herrow Hp[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Zacy Boi - 05-01-2011

this is a skilling clan, nty i need a pking clan Wink


Skillers Empire - Skullcracka - 05-01-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]
Zacy Boi Wrote:this is a skilling clan, nty i need a pking clan Wink

Then dont post here.
Simple as that.
Keep applying.
New members always welcome!
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - Doctor Doom - 05-01-2011

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]In-game name: Doctor Doom
Combat level; 126
99's: All of em except Fletch, Slayer (Is this Skiller exclusive?), Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Woodcutting and Hunter.
Will you respect other members: I guesssss so.. ^^
WIll you have fun: We'll see![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Haribo - 05-02-2011

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
Doctor Doom Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]In-game name: Doctor Doom
Combat level; 126
99's: All of em except Fletch, Slayer (Is this Skiller exclusive?), Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Woodcutting and Hunter.
Will you respect other members: I guesssss so.. ^^
WIll you have fun: We'll see![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Accepted unless another owner says otherwise... welcome Big Grin.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - FibonKylix - 05-02-2011

I would like to join your clan.

InGame Name
FibonKylix

Combat Level
102

99's
None as of yet, as I only just started. Almost have 99 Strength, Attack, Defence, HP, Magic and Range though Smile

Will you respect other members?

Of course.

Will you have fun?
That's what I am here for Wink



Skillers Empire - Skullcracka - 05-02-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]
FibonKylix Wrote:I would like to join your clan.

InGame Name : FibonKylix
Combat Level : 102
99's : none as of yet, as I only just started. Almost have 99 str,att,def,hp,magic and range though Smile

Please use the exact format:
In-game name:
Combat level;
99's:
Will you respect other members:
WIll you have fun:
[/COLOR]

FibonKylix Wrote:I would like to join your clan.

InGame Name
FibonKylix

Combat Level
102

99's
None as of yet, as I only just started. Almost have 99 Strength, Attack, Defence, HP, Magic and Range though Smile

Will you respect other members?
Of course.

Will you have fun?
That's what I am here for Wink
EDIT: Welcome to skillers empire. You are accepted unless another owner says your not.
You will be added to the list when sao gets on next, but work to get those 99's quick.


Skillers Empire - FibonKylix - 05-02-2011

Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]

Please use the exact format:
In-game name:
Combat level;
99's:
Will you respect other members:
WIll you have fun:
[/COLOR]


EDIT: Welcome to skillers empire. You are accepted unless another owner says your not.
You will be added to the list when sao gets on next, but work to get those 99's quick.

Yeah I didn't see those other one's till I saw another users post xD. Thank you I will hopefully get a few tonight Smile


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 05-03-2011

Welcome to Skillers Empire