SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - riu - 05-27-2011

Oh ok lol I was like why talk to me I don't know anything about it :p


Skillers Empire - Frutus - 05-27-2011

In-Game Name: Frutus
Combat level: 126
99's: Hitpoints, Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranging, Prayer, Magic, Agility, Thieving.
Will you respect other members? Of course, I respect everybody.
Will you have fun? Indeed.

Notes: Working on farming, herblore, slayer and some other skills atm.


Skillers Empire - Haribo - 05-27-2011

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
Frutus Wrote:In-Game Name: Frutus
Combat level: 126
99's: Hitpoints, Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranging, Prayer, Magic, Agility, Thieving.
Will you respect other members? Of course, I respect everybody.
Will you have fun? Indeed.

Notes: Working on farming, herblore, slayer and some other skills atm.

Accepted, unless another owner says otherwise, just wait for Sao to add you to the members list. Welcome to Skillers Empire.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 05-27-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Accepted.

@r4nger, skull, riu, herrow:
You have exactly the same powers as I do, you don't need my approval to accept someone. The only power that I have more than you is the one of editing the memberlist Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - dakfighter12 - 05-27-2011

Ingame name: dakfighter12

Combat: 121

99s: 4

Will you respect other members? yes

Will you have fun? YES!


Skillers Empire - Burger King - 05-27-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Yo I was in this like 5 months ago, or however long ago it was, I guess it was the previous skillers empire before this, but I think the owners changed, or the thread died...

As you can see in my sig I have all the medals, But yeahhhhh

anyways my 2nd app:



Ingame name: Burger King

Combat: 126

99s: 17

Will you respect other members? Of Course !

Will you have fun? Thats the Point!

Add me back to that list pl0x?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Skullcracka - 05-27-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]
dakfighter12 Wrote:Ingame name: dakfighter12

Combat: 121

99s: 4

Will you respect other members? yes

Will you have fun? YES!

Accepted!
Welcome to skillers empire. Sao will add you to the list when he gets on.
[/COLOR]

Burger King Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Yo I was in this like 5 months ago, or however long ago it was, I guess it was the previous skillers empire before this, but I think the owners changed, or the thread died...

As you can see in my sig I have all the medals, But yeahhhhh

Add me back to that list pl0x?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just wait for Sao to get on and he will re-add you.


Skillers Empire - LovelyBones - 05-27-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]
Ingame name: lovelybones
Combat: 126
99s: attk,str,def,rang.mage,pray,runecraft,hitpoints,thieving
agility, herbore, fletching, farming, wc, fm, cook, fishing, crafting ... working on minning and slayer.
Will you respect other members? hell yea Smile
Will you have fun? yuuuuuup
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - Skullcracka - 05-27-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]
LovelyBones Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]
Ingame name: lovelybones
Combat: 126
99s: attk,str,def,rang.mage,pray,runecraft,hitpoints,thieving
agility, herbore, fletching, farming, wc, fm, cook, fishing, crafting ... working on minning and slayer.
Will you respect other members? hell yea Smile
Will you have fun? yuuuuuup
[/COLOR]

You have been accepted sir!
Sao will add you to the list when he gets on.
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 05-28-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Welcome everyone to the Skillers Empire!

Burger, yeh when I closed clan, I reset memberlist. At the end, changing from clan to community was the best thing I could do.[/SIZE][/COLOR]