SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Promotions + Demotions - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Promotions + Demotions (/showthread.php?tid=104715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Promotions + Demotions - King N Heat - 06-27-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Congrats on promotions and sorry for demotions. Hope you will
do a great job! Good luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - Daffy Duck - 06-27-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Personally I feel it is the best decision made really.

Came as a surprise when I first saw this update.

Ps: Rafee, you are lucky you got chosen again.
I might change my opinion of you if you gonna change for the better.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - Inthecorner - 06-27-2012

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Sit Punk Wrote:nice but i think inthecorner is getting to crazy with power for example....just ip banned my donator for a silly no clip?? hmmm

[COLOR="Yellow"]1.) I haven't ip-banned anyone yet.
2.) I wouldn't ip-ban someone for just no-clipping.
3.) Know what you are saying before you say it.[/COLOR][/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - Perroke - 06-27-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]The new staff look awesome !
Congrats on all the promotions !
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - Poke Pk 12 - 06-27-2012

Good promotions. I hope they do a good job.


Promotions + Demotions - Lord Q - 06-27-2012

congratz to everyone who got promotion Smile


Promotions + Demotions - His Pure - 06-27-2012

[COLOR="White"]Perfect.

Couldn't have done it better myself.[/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - Brittany - 06-27-2012

Arcanex Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Great, now everybody thinks you can't hold your word, since you swore to never give Russ and Rafee a chance ever again.

I never swore to not give them a chance...? What the f are you on?[/SIZE]



Promotions + Demotions - PkerTdm - 06-27-2012

Wow some nice piks and some not so nice picks ,but well done you guy's.


Promotions + Demotions - Moh - 06-27-2012

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations for all the promotions Smile
And hard luck for the demotions :L
[/SIZE][/COLOR]