![]() |
|
2nd chances - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: 2nd chances (/showthread.php?tid=106298) |
2nd chances - Cha0ticDeath - 07-10-2012 why do i have a feeling there will be a lot of bans and mutes 2day? have a feeling a lot of people that got muted and stuff have quit the game so idk how much of a difference it will do, but it was very nice of you
2nd chances - Doctor Toxic - 07-10-2012 OMG!!! Thank you Brittany ^.^[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ---------- [/COLOR]My account Xx Toxic Xx7 is still banned ._. 2nd chances - Infatuation - 07-10-2012 This is super awesome, congratulations to everyone this applies to and we appreciate it Britt. I hope this works out for the best. So long as everyone is grateful and decides not to kill all hope for SGkind. This is a once in a life time chance, so.. please don't fuck it up for everyone. <3 2nd chances - Kayu10 - 07-10-2012 A high percentage of these people will end up getting banned again... :/ 2nd chances - Xo Chrisp Ox - 07-10-2012 oookaay lets see how many more assholes/ scammers/ dupers we get ingame. 2nd chances - Skuxx Bank2 - 07-10-2012 I never got a second chance for ipmute... 2nd chances - Daffy Duck - 07-11-2012 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]2nd chance is good for those who repent and change for good. But I really hope no one abuses the second chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR] 2nd chances - Cai - 07-11-2012 Doctor Toxic Wrote:OMG!!! Thank you Brittany ^.^[COLOR="Silver"]Your account is probably perm banned then. 2nd chances - Doctor Toxic - 07-11-2012 cai Wrote:you're account is probably perm banned then. fml ._. 2nd chances - Lunaris - 07-11-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Just asking, was this meant to happen now, or like over a period of time? Cause when I logged in I still had this, I don't know if you left it on purpose or not.[/SIZE][/COLOR] ![]() [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]OT: This is going to be interesting, seeing as if the same players will get banned, jailed or muted again. (You probably made someones day, when they try to log in and they find there account isn't banned) Thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |