SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Official] Auth Code Service. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [Official] Auth Code Service. (/showthread.php?tid=108161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Webby Wrote:In-game Name: Webby627
Auth Code: Double Exp
# of Codes: 1
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes

Edit: Vouch bought it easily and quickly.

Thanks Webby!

To anyone reading this thread, I am currently working by myself, so big orders will take a while.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Arcade Pro - 07-28-2012

In-game Name: Kayliee, East v2, S G Pure,
Will you drop what you are doing to stock up on Auth Codes, at any time?: I won't need to do this because I will always have auth codes in stock.
When did you join SilabGarza?: v3
Are you Trusted?: I would say so, never scammed anyone, never needed nor wanted to.
Ex-Staff Member?: Yes


[Official] Auth Code Service. - I 45 Def I - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="Cyan"]In-game Name:i 45 def i
Will you drop what you are doing to stock up on Auth Codes, at any time?: Long as im on
When did you join SilabGarza?:I joined in 2010 but quited for a little while.
Are you Trusted?:Im not gonna fuck people over I dont have that nature.
Ex-Staff Member?:Nope I wish :p[/COLOR]


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Ashton - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Imnotpurestr
Will you drop what you are doing to stock up on Auth Codes, at any time?: K
When did you join SilabGarza?: Laike 2 and half years ago
Are you Trusted?: Yush
Ex-Staff Member?: n0p3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-28-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]To anyone that has applied:

If you are on when both Bank Account, and I are on, you will be taken for a test.

You will, however, have to wait until both of us are on, so we can collaborate, and decide if you should be put in.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Mr 223 - 07-29-2012

[SIZE="1"]In-game Name: Mr 223
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 10
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.[/SIZE]


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-29-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Mr 223 Wrote:[SIZE="1"]In-game Name: Mr 223
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 10
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.[/SIZE]

As soon as you come online I can discuss times with you. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes after you login.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Mr 223 - 07-29-2012

[SIZE="1"]
Hanging On Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]

As soon as you come online I can discuss times with you. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes after you login.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm online if you have the time.[/SIZE]


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Mr 223 - 07-30-2012

[SIZE="1"]In-game Name: Mr 223
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 20
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.

Claws (500) and 1700m= 2200m?[/SIZE]


[Official] Auth Code Service. - E Folk - 07-30-2012

Just bought 5 double exp auths. Took all of 5 minutes. Thank you guys so much. =]