SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Promotions + Demotions - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Promotions + Demotions (/showthread.php?tid=110952)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Promotions + Demotions - Trent - 08-21-2012

This is absolutely amazing. I'm so happy for everyone that got promoted. Especially you, Jose. You've deserved this for far too long. I have some major butterflies for you. I hate to say I told you so, but....


As for the other promotions, extremely excellent choices. Couldn't get much better, except Ashton should be promoted. ;_;




Aahhhhhhh, I'm so excited.


Promotions + Demotions - Perroke - 08-21-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congartulations for the new mods Wink
they will do it great.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - Bohemian - 08-21-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations to the new Mods and to Jose for Admin.

Sry about the demotions.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Promotions + Demotions - Turest8 - 08-21-2012

Congratulations, Jose and Josh really deserved it.


Promotions + Demotions - Lizzy - 08-21-2012

Some very interesting promotions and demotions. Congratulations to everyone who was promoted, and sad to see the demotes.


Promotions + Demotions - Bonifah - 08-21-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I think all the comments about Martin being more active than you thought says something. <.<

He went away for what? Two weeks after getting hit by a landrover walking to a bus? I'd cut him some slack.

Oh well.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - Brittany - 08-21-2012

[SIZE="2"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]

- Uk Skillz (Inactivity) - More active than some of the people that got promoted.
- Barney rocks (Quit) - :/

Just my opinion about these. Congrats to all of you that got promoted, sorry to the rest of yoi.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

martin said (12:23 PM):
cheers for the demotion
Brittany said (12:24 PM):
was told u don't play anymoer
martin said (12:24 PM):
i dont
not as much as i used to anyway



Shows how active YOU are.[/SIZE]



Promotions + Demotions - Ashton - 08-21-2012

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

martin said (12:23 PM):
cheers for the demotion
Brittany said (12:24 PM):
was told u don't play anymoer
martin said (12:24 PM):
i dont
not as much as i used to anyway



Shows how active YOU are.[/SIZE]

I didn't say that he was active. I just said he was more active than some of the people you promoted. Those people being Nate and Iloveyoulil[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions + Demotions - N0vlafye - 08-21-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Interesting promotions, reasonable demotions.

Congrats to all new staff members! Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Promotions + Demotions - Skullcracka - 08-21-2012

Lets hope this works out better than the last list.