SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Updates April 3, 2013 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Updates April 3, 2013 (/showthread.php?tid=129249)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Updates April 3, 2013 - Fred Ftw - 04-03-2013

klk Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]first

EDIT: OMFG YES, KBD IS WILDY AYAYAYAYAY[/SIZE][/COLOR]

that is the worse thing...

OT: its about time u do a update (Even if its not a big thing)


Updates April 3, 2013 - Insecurities - 04-04-2013

God dammit... The worst update you could've put out while I'm away. I'm gonna be so glad when I can play again. Thanks for the updates Gir.


Updates April 3, 2013 - Antipk3r - 04-04-2013

thanks for the fix Travis keep going Smile


Updates April 3, 2013 - Young Lad - 04-04-2013

Great updates as usual!


Updates April 3, 2013 - Synergy - 04-04-2013

Gimme curses please <3


Updates April 3, 2013 - Hypnotic - 04-04-2013

Awesome update's cant wait for the quest to be released to public!


Updates April 3, 2013 - Bongzz - 04-04-2013

I haven't been on in so long I don't even know what the game is like anymore after all these updates. They have all been good updates though and I'm sure you will keep them coming.


Updates April 3, 2013 - Rulez12 - 04-05-2013

wow, nice update


Updates April 3, 2013 - M3d - 04-05-2013

nice update Gir! love it good job on the quest!


Updates April 3, 2013 - Terms - 04-05-2013

good job! Wink