![]() |
|
Promotions/demotions - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Promotions/demotions (/showthread.php?tid=130569) |
Promotions/demotions - JayZody - 04-16-2013 Congratulations to all the promotions guys. Promotions/demotions - Wabbit - 04-16-2013 Congrats to all who got promoted .
Promotions/demotions - Xphat_nubX - 04-16-2013 Congratulations to new staff, gg to those demoted. Promotions/demotions - Dr Fishblade - 04-16-2013 gz on all of you guys for mods! Promotions/demotions - Perroke - 04-16-2013 Congratulations on the promotions! Goodluck all. Promotions/demotions - The Propker - 04-16-2013 Wow, Thank you for this chance. Gratz to everyone else who got promoted. Dom demoted :/ Promotions/demotions - Arcanex - 04-16-2013 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]@N0vlafye. [MENTION=82877]The Propker[/MENTION]. Once again I've been proven right. Congratulations on your positions mates. Do not dissapoint us.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]@N0vlafye..[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]@N0vlafye. [MENTION=82877]The Propker[/MENTION]. Once again I've been proven right. Congratulations on your positions mates. Do not dissapoint us.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] [/COLOR].[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ---------- [/COLOR][SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"]Once again I've been proven right. I know you guys truelly deserve this position, do not make us doubt that![/SIZE][/COLOR] Promotions/demotions - GoogleSlayer - 04-16-2013 [COLOR="Yellow"] Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]@N0vlafye. U wot? Congratulations to all the promotions! I'm sure you made the right choice Britt! Sad to see Dean and Dom get demoted. But the reason why is pretty accurate, so good job.[/COLOR] Promotions/demotions - Turest8 - 04-16-2013 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Pink"]Nice new promotions. Sorry about the demotions.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Promotions/demotions - Me Gusta - 04-17-2013 One of the best promotion of all time. |