SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Brittany - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Brittany (/showthread.php?tid=135396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Brittany - Fred Ftw - 06-16-2013

i bet travis did it


Brittany - Matt - 06-16-2013

Brittany, I hope you get better soon. [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION], take care of your wife now. SG can wait.


Brittany - Uk Skillz - 06-16-2013

Travis may be a bit lazy towards to the server but he does love britt. I highly doubt he would attempt to do something like this to his own wife. I suggest you watch what you say unless you have the facts.


Brittany - Fred Ftw - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Can you go get banned now? That's a horrible, terrible thing to say.


Brittany, I hope you get better soon. [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION], take care of your wife now. SG can wait.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

do u want me to come to ur 14th brithday?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Gta - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Brittany, I really hope you get well soon, take your time. I was glad to hear Jason was alright.

As for Travis, the server can wait, take care of her.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - GodzSkiller - 06-16-2013

I can honestly say I didn't expect this, when I came onto the forums. I hope Brittany gets better, and hopefully takes all the time she needs off.


Brittany - Fart Skillz - 06-16-2013

i hope she gets better and feels better :/


Brittany - Brendan - 06-16-2013

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Glad to see that everyone is okay and pulling through.

There's not much I can really say or do besides hope that everyone makes a full recovery. Get well soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Brittany - Purple Razor - 06-16-2013

No-one expected anything like this to happen.. hope [MENTION=12803]Mom[/MENTION]my and [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION] are ok


Brittany - Voodoo - 06-16-2013

Oh wow, That's horrible