SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! (/showthread.php?tid=27858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Venged - 09-21-2010

I support this!! Good LUCK man! I hope you get mod!


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - intrvention - 09-21-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][B]
Humor Wrote:Do you have ANY coding experience: I have 4+ years of experienced coding. Current popular server "CrisisX" uses my source.

wai.. what???


total bull shit[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 09-21-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]
intrvention Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][B]

wai.. what???


total bull shit[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Why is that total bullshit? Britt and me have gon thru this and I have given her enough proof to beleive this is true. Please dont post those type of comments..[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - intrvention - 09-21-2010

well if its true, then thats pretty sick


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 09-21-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]
intrvention Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]well if its true, then thats pretty sick

Yah man it is true, and thanks![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - intrvention - 09-21-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Humor Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]

Yah man it is true, and thanks![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

do you have a runelocus or rune-serv acc?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 09-21-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]
intrvention Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

do you have a runelocus or rune-serv acc?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

If you want I can show you my sources or show you myself coding anyways, but really most people I have given them proof but I got questioned on this. So man please beleive me when I say this, IM not lieing. Most people who supported me have enough proof.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Im The B0ss - 09-22-2010

hey bro u got my support u would be a good mod


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - I Joey I - 09-22-2010

Ban? Why? Wrote:[COLOR="green"]No.

Because you suck too much dick; asshole.[/COLOR]

Whats with you?No need to spam him maybe a simple "no"..
Supported btw for mod


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Yes - 09-22-2010

Sorry mate I don't see you do much, Not supporting.