![]() |
|
Lil Fuckers mawd application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Lil Fuckers mawd application (/showthread.php?tid=3164) |
Lil Fuckers mawd application - Mr0wnage - 10-28-2009 [COLOR="Cyan"]What the hell? Flaming is cussing constantly at other people for no good reason. She's cussing at idiots (probably) or people who are acting like idiots. Every one cusses when they get really pissed at dumb asses. Some of us may have more patience than others and some may now. I agree with Danny's girlfriend. PrtyFlyGirl: Do I have a name?! Me: NO![/COLOR] Lil Fuckers mawd application - King Puffy - 10-28-2009 She dosen't flame, she flames back. >.> Lil Fuckers mawd application - Ashley0 - 10-28-2009 I think that she should not flam back. As I said before 2 rongs do not make a right. The best way to settle the problem if it gets out of hands it to walk away. Cussing back at someone is not how mod should act nor should a normal player act. Even if the player is angry at that player brush it off. Patients is in everyone not like the skills kinda patients but the keep it together patients. If the issue gets out of hands take a screen shot of the flaming report it to the correct players and let them deal with it. Lil Fuckers mawd application - Kevin - 10-28-2009 Ashley0 Wrote:I think that she should not flam back. As I said before 2 rongs do not make a right. The best way to settle the problem if it gets out of hands it to walk away. Cussing back at someone is not how mod should act nor should a normal player act. Even if the player is angry at that player brush it off. Patients is in everyone not like the skills kinda patients but the keep it together patients. If the issue gets out of hands take a screen shot of the flaming report it to the correct players and let them deal with it. 2 wrongs don't make a right? then why is 2--2=4? Lil Fuckers mawd application - DOMANTAS1 - 10-28-2009 kevin u shut up ur allways negitive[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ---------- [/COLOR]shed be a great mod Lil Fuckers mawd application - toogood - 10-28-2009 server doesnt need nemore mods. Lil Fuckers mawd application - Brittany - 10-29-2009 Kevin Wrote:2 wrongs don't make a right? I lol'd
Lil Fuckers mawd application - i pomp i - 10-31-2009 good Lil Fuckers mawd application - marijuana - 10-31-2009 I like how everyone votes no because other people do. youre a good person, so of course i vote yes :] Lil Fuckers mawd application - jatki6 - 10-31-2009 lil fuker rocks!!!!!!!!! i hope u gfet accepted keep on helping u might swear sumtimes but she helps u a hell lot with clues and stuff!!!!!! |