![]() |
|
My Mod appelication. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: My Mod appelication. (/showthread.php?tid=35264) |
My Mod appelication. - Debutante - 11-21-2010 You spelled "application" wrong. I think a moderator should have enough intelligence to spell such a simple word with decent grammar. No support. My Mod appelication. - Emg - 11-21-2010 Str Man made ANOTHER FUCKING ACCOUNT? *sigh* Only kidding, lolol. Anyway, I haven't seen you once IG. Become more active, and learn proper English. My Mod appelication. - Josh G - 11-21-2010 I think you need 500 posts>?[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Debutante Wrote:You spelled "application" wrong. I think a moderator should have enough intelligence to spell such a simple word with decent grammar. No support. Some times i spell allot wrong,And I'm 18 my grammar and spelling is just sometimes fucked up. But spelling application wrong or anything wrong would have nothing bad to do with a mod. I don't support because i think you need 500 posts. I think your great but i have been very in active. If you get it Gratz and keep helping. I never did see your age. I am going to Double check in your app. gl My Mod appelication. - Lady Vesta - 11-21-2010 no support sounds like your doing it just for the power you get from being a moderator, thus no support. My Mod appelication. - Guli V2 - 11-21-2010 na, never seen u ingame |