![]() |
|
Mircast's Moderator Application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Mircast's Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=4215) |
Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-15-2009 hi fi wi fi Wrote:i support you dewd Thankies! I won't let you down if I do become the next mod. Mircast's Moderator Application - str master - 11-15-2009 i support you 5 times =]!! Mircast's Moderator Application - hi fi wi fi - 11-15-2009 Mircast Wrote:Thankies! I won't let you down if I do become the next mod. thats good to know and i like how you reply back to everyone your not going to be a stuck up staff member who only talks to staff and all the popular peeps. And that is why im voting for you cuz i know you will be very helpful to silab garza
Mircast's Moderator Application - durny1 - 11-15-2009 no,no and no.U have to be nice to ppl,u have to be able to calm ppl dont ,dont argue back.So totally NO! Mircast's Moderator Application - Ears - 11-15-2009 hi fi wi fi Wrote:thats good to know and i like how you reply back to everyone your not going to be a stuck up staff member who only talks to staff and all the popular peeps. IDC what anyone else thinks, if he doesn't become a moderator I'm going to kick everyone in the face who voted no. Mircast's Moderator Application - hi fi wi fi - 11-15-2009 Ears Wrote:IDC what anyone else thinks, if he doesn't become a moderator I'm going to kick everyone in the face who voted no. fiesty.. :o Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-15-2009 hi fi wi fi Wrote:fiesty.. :o [SIZE="1"]ROFL!! Yeah, she's a fiesty one. Ears, you don't have to use violence. ;o[/SIZE] Mircast's Moderator Application - hi fi wi fi - 11-15-2009 Mircast Wrote:[SIZE="1"]ROFL!! Yeah, she's a fiesty one. haha :o Mircast's Moderator Application - Brendan - 11-15-2009 Mircast Wrote:[SIZE="1"]ROFL!! Yeah, she's a fiesty one. You cant punch someone in the face with words... Mircast's Moderator Application - durny1 - 11-15-2009 ears,where do u wanan meet me? |