SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Coming back?! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Coming back?! (/showthread.php?tid=5008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18


Coming back?! - rapture - 11-29-2009

Kureiton Wrote:Oh god. LOL

JKing, or am I?!? 0.0


Coming back?! - Kureiton - 11-29-2009

rapture Wrote:JKing, or am I?!? 0.0

I hope so... If not, then I am totally screwed.


Coming back?! - durny1 - 11-29-2009

so when will server get back on?


Coming back?! - rapture - 11-29-2009

I've always dreamt about digging up your body when your dead and skull fucking you in the eye >_>


Coming back?! - Kureiton - 11-29-2009

Sick minded freak.. xD


Coming back?! - rapture - 11-29-2009

i know right?


Coming back?! - siick - 11-29-2009

Wooo. i'm glad i didnt lose my 20gp and 5 atk :o!@!


Coming back?! - barranged - 11-29-2009

Winrar, miracle has happened.


Coming back?! - Hanging On - 11-29-2009

This is the best news ive heard today! =D

Besides the titans...... 4th down
10 yards, and 6secs remaining.


We won!


Coming back?! - barranged - 11-29-2009

Dammsi, learn to read...