SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
elementalwar app - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: elementalwar app (/showthread.php?tid=62700)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


elementalwar app - Tom Maxwell - 07-10-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]Well well well, not so long ago you flamed me etc and in the past few days you started to try and 'Get along' with me. Idk if your just trying to get along with me because your a good guy or because you want as much support as you can get.. Because that's what it seems like, If not I'm sorry.
[/COLOR]

Iron Doom Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Being moderator isn't just holding events and have fun.
Being mod is very responsible job and its everything less than fun.
I don't think you are ready to be mod since you are looking to be mod only for events and fun.
/no support
oh and I don't see you very much ingame[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Elementalwar Wrote:im always online you can add me if you want

[COLOR="Cyan"]I agree with Iron Doom and you basically admit that you just want mod so you can host events and have fun etc because you only said 'I'm always online you can add me if you want'.

I don't think you realize how big a job as a moderator is, there's hosting events yeah.. but that's usually when you get yell and that's at least a month or two down the line. There's a lot more to being a moderator than hosting events to get votes up etc until I think you realize this I'm holding my vote.[/COLOR]



elementalwar app - Benjieee - 07-10-2011

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Uasked gir ingame to make u mod like 2mins ago
http://prntscr.com/29y8c
isthat allowed?[/COLOR]



elementalwar app - Oh Im Purez - 07-10-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Benjieee Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Uasked gir ingame to make u mod like 2mins ago
http://prntscr.com/29y8c
isthat allowed?[/COLOR]

I think it's not aloud to advertise your app..

You can troll about saying y u no mod me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



elementalwar app - D I V I N I T Y - 07-10-2011

war i've known you awhile (not saying who i am cause im undercover <3), but you deserve mod : )


elementalwar app - Shanee Mayte - 07-10-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You're a great guy, I support you!

<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



elementalwar app - I NIGA - 07-10-2011

Guess I'll support, but try to help people not kill people at chaos ele.


elementalwar app - Nice Cannon - 07-10-2011

support, ur really helpful, and nice... and "funny"... but i think u will make a great mod!


elementalwar app - Skitty - 07-10-2011

Well, for starters you're on alot.
But tbh I've never seen you help.
Also.
1) You didn't put your timezone in, which is highly important -.-'
2) Mod isn't always about fun. As you said 'I'm going to be donating for events' or along the lines of that. Donating for events isn't that important. Donating for the server to continue running is.

Until I see you dedicate yourself to helping other players as well as hosting events. Then maybe I'll vote, but for now. I'm holding :3


elementalwar app - Abcd 2 - 07-10-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]No support, you don't do much for the community, atleast from what I have seen.

Maybe apply another time...

Also get more well known.[/COLOR]


elementalwar app - Elementalwar - 07-10-2011

Benjieee Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Uasked gir ingame to make u mod like 2mins ago
http://prntscr.com/29y8c
isthat allowed?[/COLOR]

yea cause i'm not going around saying, every1 go look at my mod app! i just said, y u no mod me? :troll: Big Grin