SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire Ranks/Application (/showthread.php?tid=65954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Skullcracka - 08-05-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Mr 223 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]

How would it be determined?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

How much you skill, skilling past and recruitment.
Thats how I would determine it.
Thats not all of it. So don't worry.
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Appeal Account - 08-05-2011

Sorry but I'm the FOUNDER of this shit.
Open a new clan if you want.
Take some other gfx and another name.
If you have a lil respect, close it back or at least, dear members, exit from the clan.
I'm not letting all in your heands Marco, Other owners agree with me.
Yes I'm raging a lot.
Keep this open and our friendship is over now and forever.


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - King N Heat - 08-05-2011

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="3"]
Appeal Account Wrote:Sorry but I'm the FOUNDER of this shit.
Open a new clan if you want.
Take some other gfx and another name.
If you have a lil respect, close it back or at least, dear members, exit from the clan.
I'm not letting all in your heands Marco, Other owners agree with me.
Yes I'm raging a lot.
Keep this open and our friendship is over now and forever.

Do you have to quit Leo ? :'([/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Appeal Account - 08-05-2011

Yes, I will just end up by being the most hated and troublesome member of this forum if i stay.


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Skullcracka - 08-06-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]RANKS UPDATED!
Congratz to Mr 223 on owner! (Not main)
Also Dclaws Pwner and Decimo were promoted 1 rank.
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Turest8 - 08-07-2011

InGame name: Turest7
Are you maxed? (All 99's): no
Are you a donator: No Sir.
What rank are you applying for: The highest rank you can provide me with.
Current Rank: Not in clan
Why: I have over seen all the skillers and friends in clan and was wondering if it was possible for me to join with them.


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - ---bito35--- - 08-07-2011

Turest8 Wrote:InGame name: Turest7
Are you maxed? (All 99's): no
Are you a donator: No Sir.
What rank are you applying for: The highest rank you can provide me with.
Current Rank: Not in clan
Why: I have over seen all the skillers and friends in clan and was wondering if it was possible for me to join with them.

Aceppted, Yor rank will be skillers.


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Skullcracka - 08-07-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Updated the page a bit to look similar to the old page.
Im debating on doing the medal system. Would have to find a way to get the url to the old page.
Welcome to all the new members also.
[/COLOR]


Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Kailey - 08-07-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ig name: Kailey

Combat Lvl: 126

99's: All but Hunt and slay. Hunt lvl is 87 and slay is 86.

Will you have fun: Always do. Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire Ranks/Application - Mr 223 - 08-07-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
Kailey Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ig name: Kailey

Combat Lvl: 126

99's: All but Hunt and slay. Hunt lvl is 87 and slay is 86.

Will you have fun: Always do. Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

And I suppose you will respect fellow members and other players?[/SIZE][/COLOR]