SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team (/showthread.php?tid=71769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Moh - 09-17-2011

TheBestGod Wrote:Username:TheBestGod
Age:17
Can you hybrid? :yea
Would you call yourself a swaggerdon? : hell yea
Do you flame pkers daily? : my fav thing to do Smile
If you went for a 10 min walk, how many girls would clock your freshness : all the hotties
Do you meet ALL of the requirements? : fuck yea
If No, GTFO
How many times have you been jailed? (the more the merrier) : 1
If your gf cheated on you, would you 1. batter her, 2. batter him, or 3. batter both :2

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Since every random person is accepting/declining.
/No,You fail at pking get better.[/COLOR]



NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Trent - 09-17-2011

I'm sorry Josh. But this clan flames WAY to much if you say something about this "team".. It's not a team if you're nothing but rude......


NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - The Fatalist L Chris - 09-17-2011

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]I'm sorry Josh. But this clan flames WAY to much if you say something about this "team".. It's not a team if you're nothing but rude......

we want to war you....

/nuff said[/SIZE][/COLOR]


NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Bum Me Plz - 09-17-2011

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:I'm sorry Josh. But this clan flames WAY to much if you say something about this "team".. It's not a team if you're nothing but rude......

if your not here to apply or ask for a war, please GTFO , nuff said


NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Rafee™ - 09-17-2011

get out off of this thread, if your not here to war us, if you need to talk to josh VM him.


NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Trent - 09-17-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
The Fatalist L Chris Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]

we want to war you....

/nuff said[/SIZE][/COLOR]

To bad. It's NEVER going to happen.

Bum Me Plz Wrote:if your not here to apply or ask for a war, please GTFO , nuff said

I love how you say "please, GTFO" Just cause you say it doesn't make it any less rude.
/Nuff said.

Rafee™ Wrote:get out off of this thread, if your not here to war us, if you need to talk to josh VM him.

See what I mean, Flaming. Phahaa.

I'm off of this nasty thread.

/Nuff Said[/SIZE][/COLOR]



NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Bum Me Plz - 09-17-2011

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]

To bad. It's NEVER going to happen.



I love how you say "please, GTFO" Just cause you say it doesn't make it any less rude.
/Nuff said.



See what I mean, Flaming. Phahaa.

I'm off of this nasty thread.

/Nuff Said[/SIZE][/COLOR]

can i ask if you even know wat flaming means ?


NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - 1joshlfc - 09-17-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]No offence Trent, but it you find "please GTFO" offence, you need to grow up.
There is a lot of people that say that and you will not get anywhere if you are going to get offended when someone says GTFO.
I also do not see how what Rafee said was flaming, like he said, if you still have a problem take it to VM with me, not on this thread. Thanks.
[/COLOR]



NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - Trent - 09-17-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
1joshlfc Wrote:
[COLOR="Yellow"]No offence Trent, but it you find "please GTFO" offence, you need to grow up.
There is a lot of people that say that and you will not get anywhere if you are going to get offended when someone says GTFO.
I also do not see how what Rafee said was flaming, like he said, if you still have a problem take it to VM with me, not on this thread. Thanks.
[/COLOR]

I didn't find it offensive. God.

I still respect you Josh, but dang.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team - The Fatalist L Chris - 09-17-2011

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]

To bad. It's NEVER going to happen.



I love how you say "please, GTFO" Just cause you say it doesn't make it any less rude.
/Nuff said.



See what I mean, Flaming. Phahaa.

I'm off of this nasty thread.

/Nuff Said[/SIZE][/COLOR]

lol, are you guys scared of the a-team??[/SIZE][/COLOR]