![]() |
|
Luring = illegal? - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Luring = illegal? (/showthread.php?tid=83258) |
Luring = illegal? - Perroke - 12-24-2011 totaly agreed, some people askt me to come wildy with all my stuff, they think i am stupid??? Luring = illegal? - Blksmth - 12-24-2011 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I love that rule , Thank you brittany for this new rule.[/COLOR] Luring = illegal? - The Propker - 12-24-2011 This rule is kinda good and kinda stupid! If u take ur whole bank to wild, i think its ur own fail. But its good cuz there is so much new people getting lured... So they cant even start the game before they got lured and lose their bank, what is worth 50m ![]() And add this to ::rules and ::pkrules
Luring = illegal? - ha ha - 12-24-2011 tyvm! now all these rich pkers cant come and take my whole bank off me ![]() although it isnt alot i still love it! Luring = illegal? - Biil0elite - 12-24-2011 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Good move, but people need to know that pixels aren't everything. I guess this keep some players.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Luring = illegal? - sconder10 - 12-24-2011 Finally! I'm always reporting them faggots. Time for payback against them! Luring = illegal? - chaos mager - 12-24-2011 sconder10 Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Finally! I'm always reporting them faggots. Time for payback against them! How were you always reporting them? It just became illegal now, stop pc whoring.[/COLOR] Luring = illegal? - sconder10 - 12-24-2011 chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"] It was'ish... they got jail for some time. Now shh, i don't post false statements. Luring = illegal? - Daffy Duck - 12-24-2011 Seriously, I see people immediate log out after they died after being lured. I admit I participated in a lure before. I accidentally cause my friend to lose his bank, till now I still felt guilty bout it. Soz. I was the one who sold him the void and he lost it. Luckily I managed to raise cash to help him. At least 3b. Luring = illegal? - chaos mager - 12-24-2011 [COLOR="SlateGray"] Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]In case you're forgetting if you follow someone far enough, it'll automatically walk you into the wildy and you would never know till it's too late. No idea what that means, and since when did you have to avidly play the server to have an opinion? sconder10 Wrote:It was'ish... they got jail for some time. Now shh, i don't post false statements. I looked through all of your threads made. 0 of them involve reports for luring.[/COLOR] |