![]() |
|
Death's PK Mod Application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Death's PK Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=9028) |
Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-01-2010 A G S Wrote:10% supported + rep cause we need pk mods :S Yer, we really do. Well hopefully I'll be considered to be a mod, as I'm a very active pker and a rule follower. And all that jazz ![]() Thank you all for support! Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010 Bumpity bump. Thanks for all the support guys ^_^. Edit: If you vote no, please explain why, and read my app before voting. If you cba reading the app, just use the middle voting option. Death's PK Mod Application - Grouthor - 04-03-2010 [quote=Death.]Bumpity bump. Thanks for all the support guys ^_^. Lol, bumpity bump? Did you take that from me? XD And 100% support btw, finally got around to leaving you a post. In my opinion, you deserve it man. Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010 Grouthor Wrote:[quote=Death.]Bumpity bump. Aw thanks very much ^_^. Someone just voted yes, but someone voted no. So i was like >.< a combination of YES and ARGH. Thank you for the support! Death's PK Mod Application - Grouthor - 04-03-2010 Death. Wrote:[quote=Grouthor] You know it's all good man, lol. If you look at my sig, all I ever do anymore on Rs is pk, and the mentally challenged totally ruin it for this server. Hoping you can fix that, lol. That's totally a bitch, lol. A spirit lifting downer XD You totally p0wned crystal at the beginning of this thread btw, lol. Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010 Grouthor Wrote:[quote=Death.] Haha thanks, she's aloud to vote, which is a shame because only her and her friends have voted against me and people that didn't read my app fully. So I'm pretty happy about the response. I'll try my best to sort wildy out ^_^. Thanks again for your support. Death's PK Mod Application - Crystal Liu - 04-03-2010 Death I'm not mad cuz you report me for glitching. The truth is i havnt see nyou at Pking for a while now What are you saying u are there alot. Huh.. As u know i only pk on this server.. nothing else..
Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010 Crystal Liu Wrote:Death I'm not mad cuz you report me for glitching. The truth is i havnt see nyou at Pking for a while now Considering we just fought, I doubt that's true. Also, take into consideration that we're in completely different time zones and we might not be pking in the same locations :\ ? Also, stop attacking me, I don't want to fight >.<. Death's PK Mod Application - boston - 04-03-2010 I would be perfect for pk mod, he even took the name I put on my mod app "pk mod" L. I pk a storm, this guy pks up a raindrop. Not as active as me there (at pk box) Hmm maybe I should make another App. Lmao Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010 boston Wrote:I would be perfect for pk mod, he even took the name I put on my mod app "pk mod" L. The reason you didn't get mod is because you're constantly abusive, which is why you got banned and had to make another account. DUH |