SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dan's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Dan's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=92916)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-20-2012

Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]

Not at all, it's just not being a lazy ass. How does helping players make us a kiss ass? we just want to help, if you don't understand the need of helping, you shouldn't be mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yes, I do. I help people too, the only difference is I don't go hunting for people to help because it makes me look better.


Dan's Mod App. - GoogleSlayer - 03-20-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Dan Wrote:Yes, I do. I help people too, the only difference is I don't go hunting for people to help because it makes me look better.

I must say, Arcanex makes a good point.
How do you make your Curriculum Vitae?
You dont just put stuff in there you cant, you only show your best points!
I think a bit mod hunting, etc will help you to get more known, by all people.
This is just my opinion though.... Smile
[/COLOR]


Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-20-2012

RTFM Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

I must say, Arcanex makes a good point.
How do you make your Curriculum Vitae?
You dont just put stuff in there you cant, you only show your best points!
I think a bit mod hunting, etc will help you to get more known, by all people.
This is just my opinion though.... Smile
[/COLOR]

I do go find people to help @ times when there isn't staff on, but I don't make my day about it.


Dan's Mod App. - nater360 - 03-20-2012

Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]

Not at all, it's just not being a lazy ass. How does helping players make us a kiss ass? we just want to help, if you don't understand the need of helping, you shouldn't be mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

theres a difference, standing at home waiting for someone to need help is modhunting, playing normally and helping the people beside you at skill/slayer/ or anything else is being a good player, home campers are mod hunters


Dan's Mod App. - Bloodysunday - 03-20-2012

[COLOR="Magenta"]/No Support
1. I don't Know You Ingame, Sorry.
2. Your Mod App Looks "Rushed", No Time Or Effort Put Into It.
3. You May Have Been A Mod Before, DOesn't Mean Your Guaranteed It Again.
4. I have Higher Activity Then You... In-Game And Forums..
5. Your Missing Your Sandwich Picture. Idc, Use Plates Of Metal For Toast.
Only Real Champions Eat Sandwiches, Where The Bread Is Made Of Metal.
[/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Arcanex - 03-20-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]
nater360 Wrote:theres a difference, standing at home waiting for someone to need help is modhunting, playing normally and helping the people beside you at skill/slayer/ or anything else is being a good player, home campers are mod hunters

I don't stand there waiting, I stand there chilling with my friends.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Zainahmed - 03-23-2012

Bloodysunday Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]/No Support
1. I don't Know You Ingame, Sorry.
2. Your Mod App Looks "Rushed", No Time Or Effort Put Into It.
3. You May Have Been A Mod Before, DOesn't Mean Your Guaranteed It Again.
4. I have Higher Activity Then You... In-Game And Forums..
5. Your Missing Your Sandwich Picture. Idc, Use Plates Of Metal For Toast.
Only Real Champions Eat Sandwiches, Where The Bread Is Made Of Metal.
[/COLOR]

I don't think you read any of the comments? Cause as he said when he was owner and got demoted GIR i'm pretty sure disabled his CO-OWNER account which had all his activity.


Dan's Mod App. - SlimBailey - 03-24-2012

Bump for this guy.


Dan's Mod App. - Mircast - 03-24-2012

Fuck the haters Dan, they cry that you don't help people and when I camp home trying to help people, I'm apparently a modhunter.
There's really no way to satisfy them and their feeble minds


Dan's Mod App. - Zomb1tchz - 03-24-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I don't really know you, but you seem like a nice guy.
/Support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]