SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: [076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! (/showthread.php?tid=105639)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Rappelz - 07-05-2012

Kayu you need 90-105 CB


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Gee M4ul - 07-05-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Duli kicked upon request.

Will soon post warnings to inactive members or members who don't meet up to their expectations.[/COLOR]


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - The Propker - 07-06-2012

Fuck it. remove me from list. I'll reapply when i get firecape to my new pure Big Grin


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Im A Pyro - 07-06-2012

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]
Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Max kick Xd Loveme Xd out.
Can't stay at one clan more then a week. Just a 'power' whore.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

05-20-2012, 09:07 PM... That's the day Anarchy was made, well Pure Anarchy, I left it recently, I'm pretty sure that's more than a week Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Skill 4 Jill - 07-06-2012

im currently ip-muted -.- dont know how much help i will be.


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Gee M4ul - 07-06-2012

Added "C O L T S" and "Frostyy" to the hitlist, let me know if you have anything against this.


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Rappelz - 07-06-2012

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Lol Frostyy is on the hitlist.
But can I ask why C O L T S is on there?[/COLOR][/SIZE]



[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Sports Guru - 07-06-2012

who asked for colts to be put on hitlist?


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Gee M4ul - 07-07-2012

Rappelz Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Lol Frostyy is on the hitlist.
But can I ask why C O L T S is on there?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

He rushes/PJs my mates pure.


[076] 076 Juniors! MID-LEVEL Clan! - Sports Guru - 07-07-2012

iseeblackpeople