SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Official] Auth Code Service. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [Official] Auth Code Service. (/showthread.php?tid=108161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Thee Fox - 07-31-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Thee Fox
Auth Code: 5M xp
# of Codes: 2
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - nater360 - 07-31-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]In-game Name: you know them all
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 13
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.

I have cash Big Grin[/COLOR]


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Allah Swag - 08-01-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Salil
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 100 (10b). Since I'm buying so many, I want them to be 100m, instead of 110m.
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.

I will pay 1.5b cash, 2 SoLs, 2 Divines, 4 DFS, and a Black Headband, a Brown Headband, and a Dharok Set.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Herrow Hp - 08-01-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name:Russ Ja Vu
Auth Code:5m Double Exp
# of Codes:5
Agree to disclaimer?:Yes[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 08-01-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Salil
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 100 (10b). Since I'm buying so many, I want them to be 100m, instead of 110m.
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.

I will pay 1.5b cash, 2 SoLs, 2 Divines, 4 DFS, and a Black Headband, a Brown Headband, and a Dharok Set.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I believe above the prices it says: "Non negotiable"

But, I will talk to you when you login to see if all 3 of us can come to a deal.



Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

I will pay 1.5b cash, 2 SoLs, 2 Divines, 4 DFS, and a Black Headband, a Brown Headband, and a Dharok Set.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

All of that above is 8.5B, 9B max. Even at 100m each(which we haven't discussed) that's still 1B too short.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Allah Swag - 08-01-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Hanging On Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]

I believe above the prices it says: "Non negotiable"

But, I will talk to you when you login to see if all 3 of us can come to a deal.





All of that above is 8.5B, 9B max. Even at 100m each(which we haven't discussed) that's still 1B too short.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That was just an offer. I'll pay 1b more if you think it's too short.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Omg Casey - 08-01-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]In-game Name: Omg casey
Auth Code: Double exp
# of Codes: 1(for now)
Agree to disclaimer?: Indeed[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Martin - 08-01-2012

Can I get some service prs


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Herrow Hp - 08-02-2012

nvm


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Sirpiko - 08-02-2012

In-game Name: Pikko
Auth Code: Vote Tickets
# of Codes: 95
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes