SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
"Minigames^Hunters* - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: "Minigames^Hunters* (/showthread.php?tid=109694)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


"Minigames^Hunters* - D Kai - 08-13-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]-> InGameName: N0vlafye
-> Combat Level:126
-> Attack Style:Melee/Range (depends on situation)
-> Activity Points:11,100 [Image: 2e2329k.png]
-> Members Recruited:1 (Plurby)
-> Time Zone:GMT -7 (PST/PDT/California)
-> Current Rank: Member
-> What Rank are you applying for? Moderator
-> Why should I give you that rank?
I believe that you should give me the rank moderator because I will be active in both events and trying to recruit members. I satisfy all of your requirements for becoming a moderator, and will do my best if I gain the role.
However, if you deem me unfit for the role, I will still participate and enjoy my time with this clan. Thanks for reading.

That was awkward to write >.>.
Oh, and gratz to D Kai for getting clan admin.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

This will be discussed between me and other staff members, thanks for the application. I will say /support this application since you have all the requirements and is very able to rule the moderator powers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



"Minigames^Hunters* - N0vlafye - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]Remember, if you are part of the clan, you are eligible to enter in all of our events.
Our current event prize is DRAGON CLAWS.
Sign up here --> http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/clans/139321-minigames|hunters|event.html[/SIZE][/COLOR]


"Minigames^Hunters* - D Kai - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Clan alert: If clan chat "minigames" is not working use "minigames2".
Just type: /join minigames2

But always make use that "minigames" is not working.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



"Minigames^Hunters* - Xaz - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]InGameName: Xaz
-> Combat level: 38 atm, skiller, but will be getting back up to 126 very soon.
-> Activity Points: [Image: sgactivity814.png]
-> Are you a donator? Yes Big Grin
-> Will you respect all our members? Yup
-> Who told you about us? Saw on forums
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



"Minigames^Hunters* - D Kai - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Xaz Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]InGameName: Xaz
-> Combat level: 38 atm, skiller, but will be getting back up to 126 very soon.
-> Activity Points: [Image: sgactivity814.png]
-> Are you a donator? Yes Big Grin
-> Will you respect all our members? Yup
-> Who told you about us? Saw on forums
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Welcome, will be added to donator rank when the owner comes. Gl with 126. Have a nice day.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



"Minigames^Hunters* - Omg Casey - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]-> InGameName: Omg casey
-> Combat Level: 92
-> Attack Style: I like them all
-> Activity Points: 24330
-> Members Recruited: None?
-> Time Zone: Gmt
-> Current Rank: None?
-> What Rank are you applying for? Mod
-> Why should I give you that rank? I'm pro[/SIZE][/COLOR]



"Minigames^Hunters* - D Kai - 08-14-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Omg Casey Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]-> InGameName: Omg casey
-> Combat Level: 92
-> Attack Style: I like them all
-> Activity Points: 24330
-> Members Recruited: None?
-> Time Zone: Gmt
-> Current Rank: None?
-> What Rank are you applying for? Mod
-> Why should I give you that rank? I'm pro[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No, sorry. You don't have all the requirements to get mod in this clan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



"Minigames^Hunters* - KhayosVentus - 08-14-2012

D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]

No, sorry. You don't have all the requirements to get mod in this clan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't think he's even a member atm ,_,


"Minigames^Hunters* - Omg Casey - 08-14-2012

KhayosVentus Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Cyan"]I don't think he's even a member atm ,_,

Basically, lmfao gl with clan anyway i guess, no offence but sounds kinda boring :\[/SIZE][/COLOR]



"Minigames^Hunters* - Suffi - 08-15-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]
Omg Casey Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]

Basically, lmfao gl with clan anyway i guess, no offence but sounds kinda boring :\[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Thx casey, bye Wink

Xaz, You're added !:roll:
N0vlafye, congratz ! You are now a Moderator :neo:
[/COLOR]