SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Gabe/My Spear's Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Gabe/My Spear's Application (/showthread.php?tid=111340)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


Gabe/My Spear's Application - My Spear - 08-30-2012

[COLOR="White"]
Omg Casey Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Gabe is probably in my top 5 favorite people on SG and saying this i feel like he probably deserves mod the most atm.
/so much support[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for the support, Casey. And for the wonderful feedback. <3[/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - PkerTdm - 09-01-2012

[COLOR="White"]My new few even though I said no I say yes now good luck gabe on mod.
/support[/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - My Spear - 09-01-2012

[COLOR="White"]
PkerTdm Wrote:[COLOR="White"]My new few even though I said no I say yes now good luck gabe on mod.
/support[/COLOR]

Thanks for the support.

With plus one Yes and minus two No, the poll would be roughly a 75% to 25%.[/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - My Spear - 09-05-2012

[COLOR="White"]Four day bump.

Please post your reasons on why you voted what you did. Smile[/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - Random Troll Event - 09-05-2012

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]I voted for you because of your sexy camel hat.
Gl on mod looking good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - My Spear - 09-07-2012

[COLOR="White"]
Random Troll Event Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]I voted for you because of your sexy camel hat.
Gl on mod looking good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for the support.


Bump.[/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - My Spear - 09-10-2012

[COLOR="White"]Another four day bump.

I don't understand how people can vote "No" with five posts, and their accounts were made on 09/08/2012?[/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - Stefff - 09-13-2012

Support Gabe, you deserve it. Wink


Gabe/My Spear's Application - iPod - 09-13-2012

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]you're active and won't dick around with mod

/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Gabe/My Spear's Application - My Spear - 09-13-2012

Stefff Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Support Gabe, you deserve it. Wink

Thanks for the support, Stefff. <3
JustaIpod Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]you're active and won't dick around with mod

/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for the support. :3[/COLOR]