![]() |
|
Matt's Moderation Application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47) +---- Thread: Matt's Moderation Application (/showthread.php?tid=115126) |
Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-11-2012 [COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"] Gawd Wrote:By the way Matt, I didn't vote yet because I have yet to meet you in game, I'm hoping I didn't come off as a douche. Feel free to pm me.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Matt's Moderation Application - LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz - 10-11-2012 No, your a whiney 13 year old(I know him irl). but you do have tons of activity on this game because you never leave your room. Matt's Moderation Application - Sylar - 10-11-2012 Sorry i'm going to have to say no here, reason: "explain or your vote will not count" Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-11-2012 [COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"] LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz' Wrote:No, your a whiney 13 year old(I know him irl). Why does age make a difference :O? [/SIZE][/COLOR] Matt's Moderation Application - Arcanex - 10-11-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Really bro? 'your vote counts if u explain me'. Hey bro, welcome to the real world, were every fucking vote counts if you wanna explain it or not. You're on the position to obey explanations. If you're acting like this already now, then no doubt you'll do such dumb stuff to. Don't wanna be offensive, but there are no polite words for such things. A big fat NO, and it counts.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"] Then they vote no because they have grudges, that's explained... I really don't wanna offend you bro, but I don't expect such weird stuff from an applicant. I have no respect for you seeing you don't respect others' opinions as they give it, with explanation or without. You are not ready.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Matt's Moderation Application - LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz - 10-11-2012 Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"] Because, your immature and have no social skills, you havent left your room other then school in probably 3 years. Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-17-2012 6 day bump. Keep the feedback coming please. Matt's Moderation Application - Daffy Duck - 10-17-2012 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]I strongly feel that although you have the qualification, but you are not ready yet. / Holding to No support Get your act together, being a moderator is not for the sake of that frigging crown or fame. It's not a child's play.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Matt's Moderation Application - Matt - 10-18-2012 [COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"] Daffy Duck Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]I strongly feel that although you have the qualification, but you are not ready yet. How exactly do you want me to get my act together. I'm who i am, not gonna change. What you see is what you get. And I don't want to be a moderator for the fame nor the crown. I want it to try to help the community. Thanks for feedback.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Matt's Moderation Application - LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz - 10-18-2012 Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"] No, you want the crown and the fame, and i wish i could get something new, your annoying. kbye. |