![]() |
|
SilGar Client v3.2 - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: SilGar Client v3.2 (/showthread.php?tid=1348) |
SilGar Client v3.2 - Super Soviet - 09-28-2009 well done ^^ SilGar Client v3.2 - ownedoplos - 09-28-2009 perfect thx =) SilGar Client v3.2 - siick - 09-28-2009 AMAZING JOB GIR. kudos to you SilGar Client v3.2 - your finshed - 09-28-2009 great job i love it :0 SilGar Client v3.2 - Black Sasuke - 09-28-2009 i love this a lot its soo good and shields r cool 2 SilGar Client v3.2 - Ninjax - 09-29-2009 the download link wont work ? SilGar Client v3.2 - 6 O W N 9 - 09-29-2009 hmmm pretty much the same haha. I'll see if I can find some glitches. SilGar Client v3.2 - veracs - 09-29-2009 client is wierd and says cant load models SilGar Client v3.2 - tman2493 - 09-29-2009 sweet its looking really good SilGar Client v3.2 - TestBunny - 09-29-2009 I absolutly love the look of the sheilds and the new beast!!!!! PWWWWNAGEEEEE! |