SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Tydog620's Chat Mod Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Tydog620's Chat Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=28317)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Tydog620's Chat Mod Application - Gawd - 11-04-2010

You are good at helping, but to be honest, I have been on the chabox forever in the past 2 days, and I havent seen you one time.


Tydog620's Chat Mod Application - I NIGA - 11-04-2010

Gawd Wrote:You are good at helping, but to be honest, I have been on the chabox forever in the past 2 days, and I havent seen you one time.

it say's on page 5 that he's been offline with computer problem's??
so yes he isn't gona be on...


Tydog620's Chat Mod Application - Gawd - 11-04-2010

[COLOR="Red"]I am sorry I am normal, and don't go through every post on every page before posting. I just read the application. And that is my opinion based on it.

& if he is having computer problems, he shouldn't be a mod, cause he can't get on.
[/COLOR]


Tydog620's Chat Mod Application - Tydog620 - 11-04-2010

Gawd Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]I am sorry I am normal, and don't go through every post on every page before posting. I just read the application. And that is my opinion based on it.

& if he is having computer problems, he shouldn't be a mod, cause he can't get on.
[/COLOR]

Newfag, go :troll: somewhere else.

I posted this when it was Silgar 24-7

but, I actually GO to school, and my comp is being fixed.

So, calm down.


Tydog620's Chat Mod Application - Tydog620 - 11-14-2010

Can we close this app?

It was already accepted.