SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Squidward's In-game Moderator application. (/showthread.php?tid=34765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Danny_C - 11-16-2010

Seek Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

1) I was not talking behind his back, seeing as he was right there.

2) Someone asked me why he quit, so i told them. I never once said anything about him. Simply told them why he quit.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Seeing as this was scrolled up... u could never know if he was accualy there when u said this


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Brittany - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I fucking support.

Good luck.

Btw; all users who spammed + flamed are now banned.

That'll teach ya.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Atridos - 11-16-2010

Dont meet requirements. Didnt seen you at all and dont know are you good or no. Sorry mate - I hold my vote


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Danny_C - 11-16-2010

sorry britt if i spammed i was just sticking up for my buddys and trying to get others to stop spamming and stuff(sorry about the I FAIL AT TRIFORCE POST THINGY) it was ment to be a edit

thanks <3


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Let It Whip - 11-16-2010

MissBrittany Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I fucking support.

Good luck.

Btw; all users who spammed + flamed are now banned.

That'll teach ya.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Much appreciated Britt.
Thanks for supporting.

Atridos Wrote:Dont meet requirements. Didnt seen you at all and dont know are you good or no. Sorry mate - I hold my vote

If you don't know what I've done, look at previous posts regarding my attitude ingame, hopefully that will help give you an idea.

To the post count, yes, I'm aware it's low, but for an in game mod, the majority of my time will be spent in game. Smile


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Smite U Out - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Purple"]no sorry look at your posts 300+ is requirments.
re-app when you have them.
and i aint seen you help ingame[/COLOR]


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Let It Whip - 11-16-2010

Smite U Out Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]no sorry look at your posts 300+ is requirments.
re-app when you have them.
and i aint seen you help ingame[/COLOR]

The post count - fair enough.
You can see I help as much as I can, from the previous comments on my thread,, unfortunatly, you wont have any first hand evidence, but it shows, that I do what I can.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - IeatsDAbacon - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Red"]EVEN tho u messed with me in game, i support. i seen you helping a few people. you seem nice


GOOD LUCK
[/COLOR]


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Let It Whip - 11-16-2010

IeatsDAbacon Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]EVEN tho u messed with me in game, i support. i seen you helping a few people. you seem nice


GOOD LUCK
[/COLOR]

If we're talking about the incident at :Confusedhops.

Then I'm sorry if it annoyed you, I was just hoping you'd usher a warning of some sort onto him, but nevermind, what happened, happened!

Thanks for the support.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - mason - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]
Debutante Wrote:Mason, by saying that your only encouraging people who do not have the requirements to create an application.

Unless you have the requirements, I will not support sorry. If I were to give you an advantage over other people, the application process wouldn't be fair in the slightest
.

That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying if post count is what is keeping him from being a mod. Then look at the other mods without 300 posts still. Yes posts do show you are active on forums, but as a mod he has to be willing to take responsibility for, which I think he will. If he doesn't then demote him. No harm done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]