![]() |
|
Ok now we're back - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Ok now we're back (/showthread.php?tid=5349) |
Ok now we're back - mason - 12-18-2009
Ok now we're back - rapture - 12-18-2009 What the hell was the point of a smiley.. Ok now we're back - thepwner113 - 12-18-2009 hey yo can u check the drop rates and raise them a bit cuz u said u would make economy better but its really hard to get drops example: i killed wyvern for 3 and a half hours and nothing but bones and coins...:fail: Ok now we're back - miroku rulzz - 12-18-2009 mason Wrote: spam much? -.- Ok now we're back - the_real_wilkeanny - 12-18-2009 awsome =) Ok now we're back - rapture - 12-18-2009 Why does everyone spam this thread? Ok now we're back - pretty fly - 12-19-2009 thepwner113 Wrote:hey yo can u check the drop rates and raise them a bit cuz u said u would make economy better but its really hard to get drops example: i killed wyvern for 3 and a half hours and nothing but bones and coins...:fail:i agree ive killed over 300 dark beasts and havent gotten one dbow. had to buy it -.- but for wyverns, we dont want too much pk armor running around. Ok now we're back - mollie 221 - 12-19-2009 Gir in a way I would like to thank u for reset for when I wanted to be a pure and stuffed the stats but then I dnt like how I lost items so thx and nty Ok now we're back - Rich - 12-19-2009 Yea Gir..you ripped a whole bunch of people off who donated like me. :/ Ok now we're back - Hot cheeto - 12-19-2009 I don't know if i wanna keep on plaing i wasted alot ofma time for nothing..
|