SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Forum Downtime - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Forum Downtime (/showthread.php?tid=55071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Forum Downtime - Arcanex - 05-14-2011

why cant i still login?


Forum Downtime - Zomb1tchz - 05-15-2011

o so the forums wear down cause of that oO


Forum Downtime - Thbaseball6 - 05-15-2011

Thanks travis i appreciate the things you do for this server


Forum Downtime - Its My Life - 05-15-2011

Well were all glad they are back up Big Grin


Forum Downtime - Ibrid U Down - 05-15-2011

I was like wtf,why are they down...


Forum Downtime - Charls - 05-15-2011

thanks gir it was good update
gimm cookies plooox


Forum Downtime - Skillingzz - 05-15-2011

great to hear travis! keep up the brilliant work Big Grin


Forum Downtime - Chasemages - 05-15-2011

=)


Forum Downtime - shayn - 05-15-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Thanks a lot, Travis.
I was starting to die little by little inside.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THESE FORUMS <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Forum Downtime - just2studly - 05-15-2011

ty i missed forums.... <3<3<3<3<3<3