SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jordan's CB Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Jordan's CB Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=62025)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19


Jordan's CB Mod App - King N Heat - 07-17-2011

You gotta be mod to make you appear with the crown on the shoutbox... XD


Jordan's CB Mod App - Guggle =) - 07-17-2011

Lol , I gived u Yes button z.z


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-17-2011

King N Heat Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="4"]You gotta be mod to make you appear with the crown on the shoutbox... XD

Riderz Wrote:Yeah I think we need CB mod who is active at all times.
Gl bro Smile Supported

Guggle =) Wrote:Lol , I gived u Yes button z.z

Thanks all of you![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Agemo4 - 07-17-2011

Sorry man, I havn't seen you around helping people, and personally don't know you at all. Sorry, but I'm not guna vote for you.


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-17-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Agemo4 Wrote:Sorry man, I havn't seen you around helping people, and personally don't know you at all. Sorry, but I'm not guna vote for you.

ROfl mate , i have never seen you on the chatbox so dont talk shit , if you're never on it then dont vote.

FFS[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-18-2011

Bump for the voiceless.


Jordan's CB Mod App - Stfu - 07-18-2011

support, ive seen jordan on chatbox often enough


Jordan's CB Mod App - Martin - 07-18-2011

you flamed me through chatbox earlier today, 0 support.


Jordan's CB Mod App - Biil0elite - 07-18-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Thanks for judging me earlier, but I'm honest to you now.
I see you at chatbox almost everytime i'm there (not usually) so I think you got my support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Zvp - 07-18-2011

Ok.....[SPOILER]Who the hell are you?[/SPOILER]