SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
The A-Team - 120+ PK Team #1 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: The A-Team - 120+ PK Team #1 (/showthread.php?tid=71342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


The A-Team - 120+ PK Team #1 - Eatmyclaws - 09-15-2011

Username: Eatmyclaws
Age: 16
Can you hybrid? : Ofcourse i can..
Would you call yourself a swaggerdon? : I dont know? ;D
Do you flame pkers daily? : Depends
If you went for a 10 min walk, how many girls would clock your freshness : Enough :p
Do you meet ALL of the requirements? : Yeah, maxxed
If No, GTFO
How many times have you been jailed? (the more the merrier) :Umm idk :o
If your gf cheated on you, would you 1. batter her, 2. batter him, or 3. batter both : 2
If youve ever asked for ANY advice on the 'social life' thread get out now!!!!
If POG is insulting you, do you, 1. make reference to breaking his legs, 2. make reference to sexual acts with his sister, or 3. make reference to his twig like physique : 1


The A-Team - 120+ PK Team #1 - GiViNg Up - 09-15-2011

Username: Giving Up
Age: 14
Can You HyBrid: I'm decent at it.
Would you call yourself a Swaggadron: No cause I don't think highly of myself.
Do you Flame Pkers daily: Only if they deserve it.
If you went on a 10 minute walk how many girls would clock your freshness: No idea.
Do I meet all of the requirements: Listen please, you said if no gtfo, understandable I guess, but it will only take me 10-20 minutes to get, I'm only missing The defence, and Attack I'll just go 1hp bandos boss for a few minutes.
How many time have you been jailed: I have been jailed 0 times on this account on my other 2 times.
If my girlfriend cheated on me: 2. batter him
If POG is insulting you: 3. make reference to his twig like physicue


The A-Team - 120+ PK Team #1 - Bum Me Plz - 09-15-2011

~~~~~THREAD CLOSED ~~~~~

apply for new a-team at http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=96423


The A-Team - 120+ PK Team #1 - Humor - 09-16-2011

Moved to archives because Josh made a new thread.