![]() |
|
[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application (/showthread.php?tid=8828) |
[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-30-2010 Bump [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-30-2010 Bump [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - jgsnake - 03-31-2010 full support i hope u get foruum mod =p ( u will though =p) [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Matty12114 - 03-31-2010 [COLOR="LightBlue"]Finally I decided to vote :p I voted yes, I think you'd be a great forums mod, maybe if you get it <.<[/COLOR] [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Teh Bubble - 03-31-2010 [SIZE="7"][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]NO [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Reason ; because your new. we have enough forum staff you do flame not often but you do. and YOUR NEW. OH and you need ingame staff for it.[/COLOR] [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010 Teh Bubble Wrote:[SIZE="7"][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]NO Come back when you learn to read, little kid. Grats on finally coming out and being yourself, but you're not allowed on ANY of my threads. kthxbai. [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - US Marine - 03-31-2010 I'll support you, only if you promise to "physically" delete all of Gir's posts [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010 Oh ofc. Maybe later. [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - US Marine - 03-31-2010 K awesome. Voted yes [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010 Rofl thanks (; Haterz<3 |