![]() |
|
Promotions + Demotions - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Promotions + Demotions (/showthread.php?tid=104715) |
Promotions + Demotions - Crystal X I - 06-27-2012 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Congratulations all, this really is a beast staff team. I really do hope you all stick it and don't mess up, I believe in you guys. An extra well done to Inthecorner for promotion to admin, this was unexpected but deserved.[/COLOR] Promotions + Demotions - Archive - 06-28-2012 All fine choices Promotions + Demotions - GoogleSlayer - 06-28-2012 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Cool, new staff! Wait, Bobby? Well, we'll see how it goes....[/COLOR] Promotions + Demotions - Ravine - 06-28-2012 Eppppic staff team, Cant wait to see them in action! Promotions + Demotions - Yinz - 06-28-2012 [COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Aliyah apart of the staff team, very good choice. :nice:[/SIZE][/COLOR] Promotions + Demotions - Nco Lowkill - 06-28-2012 RAFEEE you got it back :'( so happy for you. and Harry heart you Promotions + Demotions - Obby Veng Us - 06-28-2012 [COLOR="Gray"]Might be a little late on it, but. Congrats to everyone who got premoted. I wanted pretty much, every single one of you either premoted higher, or premoted period lol.[/COLOR] Promotions + Demotions - Evilwaffle0 - 06-29-2012 Bo Def Pls as moderator? fuck ges . fuck yes Promotions + Demotions - Kevinnnnnnnn - 06-29-2012 gratz Promotions + Demotions - Kevinnnnnnnn - 06-29-2012 Looks like a great staff to me they've all earned it. Gratz guys.
|