SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Signature Requests. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Signature Requests. (/showthread.php?tid=117477)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Signature Requests. - NessNess - 11-21-2012

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Sorry for the delay guys.. been in hospital for 2 days.. :l

Will resume doing signatures soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Waiting list

I run fast
Pidge
Appleslayer
Stoicc
Pwner Bricky
Luke
Klein Hugo
Dazed
Blindfolds
Lizzy/Celestial Tongue[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Klein Hugo, Pwner Bricky & Blindfolds..

I can't work with your renders you gave me..

They're practically signatures. Oh and pwner bricky - i don't work with runescape/private server related things..[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - Xaz - 11-21-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
NessNess Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Yes, your the last one in the queue :/
Sorry.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ah it doesn't really matter Big Grin If its good I might pay in game. Oh btw if you haven't started on mine i'm hoping you could change the render and text. I'll put it here as well as in my original post. If you've already started then thats ok

Text*: This is the form of true despair
Sub-text:
Colors: Something dark, if you know who's in my render it should make sense.
Render*: http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/vampire_girl_579/Renders/render_ulquiorra_05.png
Other:

OFF TOPIC: OMFG THE DUDE WITH THE L RENDER!!! I JUST STARTED READING DEATH NOTE TODAY![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - Pwner Bricky - 11-24-2012

Uhm Idk what for a render let me jsut look for a new one, I'm so happy I'm next for a sig Big Grin

Link for render : http://wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/cloudssword-908441.jpeg

No where to hide so just don't run new quote thing kk I hope this work message me pls.


Signature Requests. - iPod - 11-30-2012

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Text*: xiPod
Sub-text:
Colors: A blue that goes well with the render.
Render*: [Image: RenderRaw1.png]
without the thing on the lhs obviously ^^.
Other: If you want payment in game I can give you stuff if you need? Confused[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Requests. - I Joshua I - 11-30-2012

[COLOR="Cyan"]Text*: EneЯgy
Sub-text:
Colors: something to go with picture
Render*: [SPOILER][Image: Call-of-Duty--Black-Ops-II-psd66703.png][/SPOILER]
Other:

If you would like in-game money i will be glad to supply.
Thanks,
Energy[/COLOR]