SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
New mods/admins - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: New mods/admins (/showthread.php?tid=119809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


New mods/admins - SlimBailey - 12-12-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Great promotions there, didn't expect Shqiptar(copied and pasted. How da fuq is that pronounced, seriously) to be promoted but I'm sure he'll do a great job.

Kinda sucks for those who got demoted, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



New mods/admins - Kayu10 - 12-12-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]I like these promotions very much so. ^^

Kurpe & Lizzy to single out some ^^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



New mods/admins - Brittany - 12-12-2012

[SIZE="2"]
Debutante Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]Congrats, but there really needs to be some demotions in the current staff. There's a bit too much staff right now.

Edit: Demotions added in.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I didn't know there was a limit to how much staff a private server can have?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"]

Hey, thanks for being an ass, but neither one of them paid for it. I actually gave suggestions for both.[/COLOR]

Hey, no you didn't. I have been meaning to promote them for a while because of what I saw. Not because of you v.v[/SIZE]



New mods/admins - Cai - 12-12-2012

Congrats to the lads that got promoted. Too bad for the demotions.


New mods/admins - Miracle123 - 12-12-2012

Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
I didn't know there was a limit to how much staff a private server can have?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]

Hey, no you didn't. I have been meaning to promote them for a while because of what I saw. Not because of you v.v[/SIZE]


I did.
:3

Flying to mars, nearly there.


New mods/admins - LizbianLizard - 12-13-2012

congrats to all! hope to see you all benefiting the cycle of this server.


New mods/admins - 1LLusi0n - 12-14-2012

The most helpful admins deserve it Smile gj guys Big Grin


New mods/admins - I NIGA - 12-14-2012

[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
So glad I don't play anymore.
[Image: 50f7g5.gif][/SIZE][/COLOR]



New mods/admins - Bongzz - 12-14-2012

Lol why? How could you not play anymore? It's funny when people say they quit because they'll be back, they always come back Wink.


New mods/admins - Bobownsall - 12-15-2012

congrats all on new staff Smile