SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Elite Reborn Mains Division. (/showthread.php?tid=124993)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Dds Pwns - 02-26-2013

[COLOR="Lime"]Ign: I plays

Irl Name: zach

Age:15

Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity )Kdr?:[Image: 2dw8d1l.png]

Do you have a firecape?: 3

Do you meet the requirements?:ye

Will you follow all SG and ER rules?:ye

Past Experience in Pking?:a lot

How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect): brid and melee

Will you respect the ER name and it's members?:ye cept noah cause he is noob jk.

Please tell us why we should accept your app?:cause i wuv u plus only good clan out :o

Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?: looked on forums

Anything else you would like to add?: swagswagswagswagswagswagswag i gots lots of.[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Beckley - 02-26-2013

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]
Dds Pwns Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]Ign: I plays

Irl Name: zach

Age:15

Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity )Kdr?:[Image: 2dw8d1l.png]

Do you have a firecape?: 3

Do you meet the requirements?:ye

Will you follow all SG and ER rules?:ye

Past Experience in Pking?:a lot

How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect): brid and melee

Will you respect the ER name and it's members?:ye cept noah cause he is noob jk.

Please tell us why we should accept your app?:cause i wuv u plus only good clan out :o

Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?: looked on forums

Anything else you would like to add?: swagswagswagswagswagswagswag i gots lots of.[/COLOR]


Welcome to ER Please stay active.[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - PkerTdm - 03-05-2013

Ffs luke


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Turest8 - 03-05-2013

I think I might leave, this clan needs to get more active ingame.


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - el rush - 03-05-2013

kane m8 without these members active SG wild will be no good we need to make them see the light


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Beckley - 03-06-2013

[COLOR="DimGray"]Yeah i am active im thinking about taking some players out of ER.
If you have someone let me know.[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Bum Me Plz - 03-06-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Thats the bad thing about having a clan, no1 else to pk..

i usually keep a solid atleast 5 man team and u can literally take any clan down lol
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Chosen 0ne - 03-08-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ingame Name:Chosen 0ne
Activity Points:
[Image: 2599b7769d604d708ecfec9.png]
Position Applying for: Enforcer
Why you should be promoted ( Min. 100 Words )
I've been active in the clan and feel I should be promoted.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Beckley - 03-08-2013

[COLOR="DimGray"]
Chosen 0ne Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ingame Name:Chosen 0ne
Activity Points:
[Image: 2599b7769d604d708ecfec9.png]
Position Applying for: Enforcer
Why you should be promoted ( Min. 100 Words )
I've been active in the clan and feel I should be promoted.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Accepted But as Elite not Enforcer Dan. Remember to keep staying active.[/COLOR]


Elite Reborn Mains Division. - Beckley - 03-12-2013

[COLOR="DimGray"]Okay i am taking Kane out of ER being he has started his own clan V.O.I.D.
If he would like to rejoin I will re add him.

Putting together a legit war 4v4 vs the OG clan let me now if you wanna be one of the 4.[/COLOR]