SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Updates 8/16 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Updates 8/16 (/showthread.php?tid=24381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


Updates 8/16 - Bless - 08-17-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I don't like the Ava's update, that was the only custom item I liked.

I'ma check the hiscores right now.

EDIT: Highscores was stupid and pointless, who cares about exp rates?

Put PK high scores or something people care about..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Updates 8/16 - wassim - 08-17-2010

As usual great updates but kinda feel bad cuz now cooking wont be hard to get Tongue


Updates 8/16 - kristo - 08-18-2010

Wow , cooking is so easy now ... When i does cook 99 it takes months .


Updates 8/16 - Erainu9000 - 08-18-2010

good job


Updates 8/16 - lodece 1 - 08-18-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]OMGF WOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
Finally some real updates! =][/COLOR]



Updates 8/16 - Jaknp - 08-18-2010

nice updatesWink


Updates 8/16 - SoSexyVamp - 08-18-2010

yay! <3


Updates 8/16 - Black Dra001 - 08-18-2010

don't like the ava's update
like the highscores and the potions


Updates 8/16 - N00bf0rlyf3 - 08-18-2010

ooh boy gotta love those pjing timers Big Grin[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I don't like the Ava's update, that was the only custom item I liked.

I'ma check the hiscores right now.

EDIT: Highscores was stupid and pointless, who cares about exp rates?

Put PK high scores or something people care about..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Yeah i kinda agree I liked the avas when It saved every arrow..


Updates 8/16 - I Jason I - 08-18-2010

TY GIR i love highscores lol Tongue