SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. (/showthread.php?tid=26549)



.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Carnage - 09-12-2010

IGN Name- K0 R R U P T
Forum name- Carnage
Attack Level- 75
Strength Level- 99
Range level- 90
Magic Level- 86
Pking experience- Pked in rs for like 4 years, not long on here, but got a lot of pkp
Current Pk Points- 598


Are you willing to tele-block or farcast? I'd rather tb

Why do you want to join? - Maximum 50 words -
because I know you all Big Grin
Do you agree to follow our rules?
of course.
What is your timezone?
GMT
How long do you usually play for?
at least 4hours a day.
Have you been in any other clans?
nope.
Can you Video Record and Edit?
i can.
Do you have a firecape?
yes.
Are you willing to make banners and signatures fo the clan?
sure.


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - L96A1 - 09-12-2010

i seen u pking ur pretty good we can have achat and find out if u in or not-fail tastic


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Strengthh - 09-12-2010

K0 r r u p t is kewl.


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - main pk - 09-13-2010

not bad....:nice:


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Ninjaplz424 - 09-13-2010

LOL Umm if I weren't a failed pker I'd totally want to join Smile because I know a good amount of people in the clan and watch you guys pk alot <.< Just sayin Smile


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Sirpiko - 09-13-2010

Ninjaplz424 Wrote:LOL Umm if I weren't a failed pker I'd totally want to join Smile because I know a good amount of people in the clan and watch you guys pk alot <.< Just sayin Smile

your not that bad Tongue


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Kayliee - 09-13-2010

Hi noobs. is blaine testing korrupt pikko?


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Sirpiko - 09-13-2010

Kayliee Wrote:Hi noobs. is blaine testing korrupt pikko?

I need to have a meeting with the owners again, because we need to get this recruitment application set up. Half of us is trialing people and the other half is just letting them in.


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Ninjaplz424 - 09-13-2010

Sirpiko Wrote:your not that bad Tongue

Lol Thanks Smile


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Ninjaplz424 - 09-13-2010

IGN : Ninjapure424
Combat lvl : 91
Strength lvl : 99
Attack lvl : 75
Defense lvl : 1 (of Course lol)
Prayer lvl : 72
Ranged lvl : 70
Magic lvl : 97
Hitpoints lvl : 99

Are you willing to tele-block or farcast? yes

Why do you want to join? - Maximum 50 words - Well, I know a lot of people in the clan and I've been wanting to join so Here's my app.

Do you agree to follow our rules? Yes

What is your timezone? GMT -5

How long do you usually play for? I used to play A lot but, recently on and off for about 2-3 hours a day.

Have you been in any other clans? Nope

Can you Video Record and Edit? I can record and if I were told of a program to edit I would do both Smile

Do you have a firecape? Not yet Going to donate soon.

Are you willing to make banners and signatures fo the clan? I don't know how Smile