SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Squidward's In-game Moderator application. (/showthread.php?tid=34765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Debutante - 11-16-2010

mason Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]

That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying if post count is what is keeping him from being a mod. Then look at the other mods without 300 posts still. Yes posts do show you are active on forums, but as a mod he has to be willing to take responsibility for that which I think he will. If he doesn't then demote him. No harm done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not my point. The point is that it is encouraging players who are un-fit for the position, and do not have the requirements. It's best you hire somebody you know is going to do the job correctly the first time. I'm not going to tell you who or not to support, but I just feel that supporting somebody lacking requirements is showing favortism. It's not my decision, but it should be kept in mind that the chain will continue.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Oreo - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Pink"]I vote yes, You're an amazing guy.

I see you helping all the time, You're friendly towards everyone and i don't care if you don't have post count. Atleast you didn't spam it like most apps.[/COLOR]



Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Let It Whip - 11-16-2010

Oreo Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"]I vote yes, You're an amazing guy.

I see you helping all the time, You're friendly towards everyone and i don't care if you don't have post count. Atleast you didn't spam it like most apps.[/COLOR]



I lurv you Aero Smile
Thanks for the support!

Hurp durp.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Mute - 11-16-2010

Voted no...
1. Have only seen you pking.
2. Last time i saw you. you flammed a new player or something dont remember..
3. Havnt seen you helping people.
4. Just heard about you 2 days ago.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - caliban - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Well since Britt's permitting It, I wont be closing this thread.
I think that all players who don't meet the requirements dont deserve the spot, but since you've been around for a while, and your application seems promising.
I'll hold my vote until you get the required post count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Let It Whip - 11-16-2010

caliban Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Well since Britt's permitting It, I wont be closing this thread.
I think that all players who don't meet the requirements dont deserve the spot, but since you've been around for a while, and your application seems promising.
I'll hold my vote until you get the required post count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for doing so.
Hopefully your opinion will be the most beneficial to the server.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Timed - 11-16-2010

Never seen you ingamme or on forums. I'll hold my vote for now..


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - wildy owns - 11-16-2010

never, your a spec n runner in pk box and you don't know the rules


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Fart Skillz - 11-16-2010

no no no no no meety the requirements


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Renzy - 11-16-2010

Requirements bro.