SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Carly's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Carly's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=49021)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Carly's Mod App. - Carly - 03-26-2011

Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Hardly know ya, but from what I've seen you aren't moderator material.

I mean, sure you help, but you aren't as active as you should be (I stay up till 3 a.m. my time and don't see you on much)

You don't really post a lot on the forums, etc. (I have 2 more hours on the forums than you, but 1500 more posts >.>)

Perhaps a yes when you start becoming more active.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]
Thanks for letting me know but I can assure that I am active.[/COLOR]


Carly's Mod App. - Jaden - 03-26-2011

Yes for sure, You seem very good for the job,
and you are very good looking. Wink


Carly's Mod App. - V L S Spec - 03-26-2011

Yes or gtfo![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
P R O I V I Wrote:i say NO. dont like ppl who are wannabe moderators when they arent! and stop lieng that ur up everynight. I promes on god i have never seen u in ::help or anything! and i´ve played this for 4 and a half month.

For starters. your opinion isn't important and You are a dumb ass... Carly is an OLDFAG

You have played like a month Tops.

You don't know Crap about this Do you btw[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Carly's Mod App. - Zammy Pure - 03-26-2011

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]I bet half the people voted yes because of your Avatar.

OT; I do support, Your very active, and I see you helping.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Carly's Mod App. - Herrow Hp - 03-26-2011

Zammy Pure Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]I bet half the people voted yes because of your Avatar.

you're one of that half arn't you?[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Carly's Mod App. - V L S Spec - 03-26-2011

i Bet a dancing mudkip is Funny.


Carly's Mod App. - Zammy Pure - 03-26-2011

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

you're one of that half arn't you?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

NTY, I'm a homosexual.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Carly's Mod App. - Carly - 03-26-2011

Well Thanks Everyone For The Support.


Carly's Mod App. - IGotTrolled - 03-26-2011

Hells yes.Mod for Sexiest Silab Player.


Carly's Mod App. - Herrow Hp - 03-26-2011

Teh bumps for the lady