SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Aliyah Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Aliyah Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=55498)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Aliyah Mod App - FallenLegend - 06-16-2011

Herrow Hp Wrote:I think you should replace me as mod seeing as I have quit and still have my crown, and I hardly come in-game anymore.. You're an amazing choice for mod, you're a nice friendly and helpful person. You're fun to be around and you would do a great job. Fuck yes from me

[COLOR="White"]I'm still very sad to see you leave =[
And thank you so much for this reply, I mean it. Thank you.
=][/COLOR]


Aliyah Mod App - C R O W - 06-16-2011

I support! You seem like a great person with lots to offer to the server, would look forward to seeing you as a Mod Smile

/Support.

(Nicely laid out Mod App)


Aliyah Mod App - mason - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]None of your poll options fit my needs, I said yes though.
I don't think "about time" though. I think you are smart for waiting for a while. Im glad that we have finally someone seasoned that applied, good luck with the app.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Aliyah Mod App - I NIGA - 06-16-2011

Why hasn't this been accepted yet... -__-


Aliyah Mod App - Guled - 06-16-2011

no, u fkd up for me


Aliyah Mod App - X Sk1ll - 06-17-2011

Full support from me, you will be a good mod. Wink


Aliyah Mod App - Globalpker - 06-17-2011

Just crown her mod already <3


Aliyah Mod App - Snip3rz - 06-17-2011

Sorry, but i never see u ingame :S


Aliyah Mod App - GoogleSlayer - 06-17-2011

Got ma support, gl getting votes! Smile


Aliyah Mod App - D-Generation-X - 06-17-2011

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="4"]Nah,
i dont think your readySad

Only joking full support...Smile
Just keep helping[/SIZE][/COLOR]