SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jordan's CB Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Jordan's CB Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=62025)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19


Jordan's CB Mod App - I NIGA - 07-18-2011

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="2"]No, no.

You just don't meet my requirements.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Jordan's CB Mod App - Tank Me Son - 07-18-2011

support bruh


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-19-2011

Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Ok.....[SPOILER]Who the hell are you?[/SPOILER]

Who are you? I'm here way longer then you and I HAVE NEVER seen you on the chatbox , please fuck off.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Best Pker Ingame - 07-19-2011

/support cus ur pic <3


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Rofl , look at like 6-7 people voting no , poll says 29?

:troll: will be :troll:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - stevenkillsp - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Support.

You're on everyday.

._.
[/COLOR]


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Support.

You're on everyday.

._.
[/COLOR]

Thanks you lazy *$!@ =3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Zvp - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]I would say yes now because I see that your on chat-box 24/7, but I already voted no. So
/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]I would say yes now because I see that your on chat-box 24/7, but I already voted no. So
/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]

thanks though =/[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Zvp - 07-19-2011

I think you should make a new poll.