SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application (/showthread.php?tid=8828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - jgsnake - 03-31-2010

teehee my 100th post ftw!!!!! i already voted so i guess im bumping then?


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Barraged - 03-31-2010

Support :nice:


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010

Hellz Yeah.

Get da support train goin' ;D.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Wast3d - 03-31-2010

No bubbles should not be forums mod, hes not helpful at all!!


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Be hatin' cause I don't treat you like a fragile baby.

If you want to be grown up, act it and stop crying cause I tell you it straight.[/COLOR]



[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Wast3d - 03-31-2010

Lol, Im so scared of a lil girl with no life at all, jesus christ im hiding in my closet right now OMFG! I dont know what to do with myself, stfu please..


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010

Wast3d Wrote:Lol, Im so scared of a lil girl with no life at all, jesus christ im hiding in my closet right now OMFG! I dont know what to do with myself, stfu please..
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
I don't think I'm the reason you're still in the closet, but denial is a step back from coming out of that closet.

On a side note: Off my thread, little kid Rolleyes.
[/COLOR]


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Wast3d - 03-31-2010

Wow, omg im gunna cry, no get a life!!, And who the hell are you calling a little kid, your like 13............. Get on my level?


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010

Wast3d Wrote:Wow, omg im gunna cry, no get a life!!, And who the hell are you calling a little kid, your like 13............. Get on my level?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lol Rolleyes.

Judging by your pic you're:

- 15, at most 16.
- Wannabe pro football player.
- Chubby little boy.

I hit the nail right on the head, right Cool?
[/COLOR]


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Barraged - 03-31-2010

Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lol Rolleyes.

Judging by your pic you're:

- 15, at most 16.
- Wannabe pro football player.
- Chubby little boy.

I hit the nail right on the head, right Cool?
[/COLOR]

Correct.