SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Death's PK Mod Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Death's PK Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=9028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


Death's PK Mod Application - three 6mafia - 04-03-2010

tht dosnt change anything dude its all counting on your account not ur client or computer and if u played a good 4 hours a day ud have more than 1k activity points


Death's PK Mod Application - Bubbles - 04-03-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have made my decision: We don't need PK mods.

We need normal, helpful, active mods, so I will say I'm unsure.

I'm on a completely different timezone and I never see you.
[/COLOR]


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010

Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have made my decision: We don't need PK mods.

We need normal, helpful, active mods, so I will say I'm unsure.

I'm on a completely different timezone and I never see you.
[/COLOR]

You actually voted no,
but thanks.

And we do need PK mods, because the PKing areas of SilabGarza are the sections that receive the least amount of attention.

You never PK, so that's a pretty stupid judgement.


Death's PK Mod Application - three 6mafia - 04-03-2010

no she didnt vote no i voted no and we dont need pk mods and dont say i dont pk cause i do every once and a while the only thing i ever see is x loggers and fcers and fcing isnt even agianst the rules


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010

Nevermind,
Thanks for support everyone ^_^.


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010

Thanks for support XD.


Death's PK Mod Application - three 6mafia - 04-03-2010

cause u know im right rofl.. and obviously u are if i get fc'ed all the time and no one does shit about it


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-03-2010

three 6mafia Wrote:cause u know im right rofl.. and obviously u are if i get fc'ed all the time and no one does shit about it

English please.


Death's PK Mod Application - Death. - 04-08-2010

Lol, looks like my app has been long forgotten Smile.
Thanks for all the support though people Big Grin.


Death's PK Mod Application - IxxjacobxxI - 04-08-2010

It won't be forgotten if we bump itBig Grin!

bump bump bumpTongue