SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - Crystal X I - 09-26-2011

Application

Ingame Name (s): Crystal X I and Ninjas Own (Skiller)
Combat Level (s) : Crystal X I 123 , Ninjas own 3,
99's: Crystal X I : Attack Strength Defence Range Mage, Ninjas Own Thieving (New account)

I will respect all members, and Will definitely have fun Big Grin


Skillers Empire - Uk Skillz - 09-26-2011

[Image: 212x3di.jpg]

proof that im a donator >.>


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 09-26-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Crystal X I Wrote:Application

Ingame Name (s): Crystal X I and Ninjas Own (Skiller)
Combat Level (s) : Crystal X I 123 , Ninjas own 3,
99's: Crystal X I : Attack Strength Defence Range Mage, Ninjas Own Thieving (New account)

I will respect all members, and Will definitely have fun Big Grin

Declined, as soon as you get at least 3 skilling 99 we can reconsider your application for your accounts separately[/SIZE][/COLOR]


[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Uk Skillz Wrote:[Image: 212x3di.jpg]

proof that im a donator >.>

it's good, accepted[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Skullcracka - 09-27-2011

[COLOR="White"]Bump
Applications always open.
[/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 09-28-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]marco add the updates to the other page and specify in the application that they need to say which 99 not how many[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Skillers Empire - dakfighter12 - 09-28-2011

just wondering...

who can accept and decline apps? like from wat ranks to wat ranks?


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 10-02-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]from owners to admin skillers

bump! applications still open!


I also would like to invite all Skillers Empire members to join our ally skilling clan S.N.K Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Red Dive - 10-02-2011

gl :/


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 10-02-2011

You are really wishing me gl after 70 pages of applications and over 1year of life? o.O


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 10-03-2011

A new clan joined us!! go greet them at their page and eventually join as well, they are here at http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=98668