SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
the donaters - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: the donaters (/showthread.php?tid=16267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


the donaters - Ikr - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=35566

Enter pl0x Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]



the donaters - Kush44 - 07-09-2010

TeH WiNnZåR Wrote:ugh sorry guys havent cheek clan on 4 daays lol i will be aceeptin you
and u 3 guys gunna show me
taza95 ur aceepted

What do we have to show you?


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-09-2010

aceepted now taza95 aceepted and kush44 aceepted and the last one what name was pls show pm me u can go into ::dzone


the donaters - Kush44 - 07-09-2010

Awesome thanks bro


the donaters - Shane F3 - 07-09-2010

Kush44 Wrote:Awesome thanks bro

You should join kush, I see you're a doner Smile


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-10-2010

he is joined lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

[/COLOR]x x x x x v aceepted


the donaters - Shane F3 - 07-10-2010

Oh lol sorry, im not really that observant lol Tongue


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-10-2010

lol


the donaters - Iz Buff - 07-10-2010

My ingame name: Iz Buff
I'm a donator: Yes
My combat level: 121 (Soon 126 hopefully)
Can I use yell: No
Im online much: Yes
This is some info about me: I love killing monsters and getting good loot. I also PK alot and I'm good at it.


the donaters - TeH WiNnZåR - 07-10-2010

Iz buff u be aceepted when u showd me tht u can go into ::dzone