SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Coi - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Coi (/showthread.php?tid=26453)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


Coi - OscarGee - 09-12-2010

I say yes now, I saw you a couple of times and you were helping! GL on mod app, i want more English mods since im english too, More mods at our timezone D:


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-13-2010

Thanks ocsar Smile


Coi - Whalebait234 - 09-18-2010

total support good luck


Coi - I Joey I - 09-19-2010

Yes i think you would do good as staff,
We need mods good mods.


Coi - Yes - 09-20-2010

If I was gonna apply for a Moderator my application would of been at least a page long, I don't get why people write so little and share not so much and expect to be picked for a Player Moderator, Dude write more other wise NOT SUPPORTING.


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-25-2010

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]
Whalebait234 Wrote:total support good luck

Thanks bro Smile i'll add you to list Smile

I Joey I Wrote:Yes i think you would do good as staff,
We need mods good mods.

Thanks joey Smile added to list Smile

Yes Wrote:If I was gonna apply for a Moderator my application would of been at least a page long, I don't get why people write so little and share not so much and expect to be picked for a Player Moderator, Dude write more other wise NOT SUPPORTING.

We decide how much we write, so tbh i don't really care about what you'd do.
Thats just my thoughs, and i shouldn't change what i've wrote for 1 person, and if i was to write more it'd be repetative.

Added to the Disagree list.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]