SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. (/showthread.php?tid=26549)



.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - fall3n ang3l - 09-13-2010

Good Luck with your clan, looking good so far Wink


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - mr wu - 09-14-2010

IGN Name- mr wu
Forum name- mr wu
Attack Level- 75
Strength Level- 99
Range level- 99
Magic Level- 99
Pking experience-many
Current Pk Points- i had 500+ before i spent them


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - main pk - 09-14-2010

mr wu Wrote:IGN Name- mr wu
Forum name- mr wu
Attack Level- 75
Strength Level- 99
Range level- 99
Magic Level- 99
Pking experience-many
Current Pk Points- i had 500+ before i spent them

this guy is pro pker trust me..


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Sirpiko - 09-14-2010

mr wu Wrote:IGN Name- mr wu
Forum name- mr wu
Attack Level- 75
Strength Level- 99
Range level- 99
Magic Level- 99
Pking experience-many
Current Pk Points- i had 500+ before i spent them

Accepted, rank Major


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - hyena99 - 09-14-2010

Eop Will Rape This Clan.. :p


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Ninjaplz424 - 09-14-2010

IGN : Ninjapure424
Forums Name : Ninjaplz424
Combat lvl : 91
Strength lvl : 99
Attack lvl : 75
Defense lvl : 1 (of Course lol)
Prayer lvl : 72
Ranged lvl : 70
Magic lvl : 97
Hitpoints lvl : 99
Current PKP: 154

Are you willing to tele-block or farcast? yes

Why do you want to join? - Maximum 50 words - Well, I know a lot of people in the clan and I've been wanting to join so Here's my app.

Do you agree to follow our rules? Yes

What is your timezone? GMT -5

How long do you usually play for? I used to play A lot but, recently on and off for about 2-3 hours a day.

Have you been in any other clans? Nope

Can you Video Record and Edit? I can record and if I were told of a program to edit I would do both Smile

Do you have a firecape? Not yet Going to donate soon.

Are you willing to make banners and signatures fo the clan? I don't know how Smile


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Sirpiko - 09-14-2010

hyena99 Wrote:Eop Will Rape This Clan.. :p

show me what you got eop.


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - L96A1 - 09-14-2010

gratz to are all new members and good luck to people trying t get in..and btw main pk if u could just tell me exactly who u are cuz ur walking around are fourms acting like ur an owner, so stop..


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Sirpiko - 09-14-2010

Ninjaplz424 Wrote:IGN : Ninjapure424
Forums Name : Ninjaplz424
Combat lvl : 91
Strength lvl : 99
Attack lvl : 75
Defense lvl : 1 (of Course lol)
Prayer lvl : 72
Ranged lvl : 70
Magic lvl : 97
Hitpoints lvl : 99
Current PKP: 154

Are you willing to tele-block or farcast? yes

Why do you want to join? - Maximum 50 words - Well, I know a lot of people in the clan and I've been wanting to join so Here's my app.

Do you agree to follow our rules? Yes

What is your timezone? GMT -5

How long do you usually play for? I used to play A lot but, recently on and off for about 2-3 hours a day.

Have you been in any other clans? Nope

Can you Video Record and Edit? I can record and if I were told of a program to edit I would do both Smile

Do you have a firecape? Not yet Going to donate soon.

Are you willing to make banners and signatures fo the clan? I don't know how Smile

Accepted


.;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. - Ninjaplz424 - 09-14-2010

Thanks