SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Squidward's In-game Moderator application. (/showthread.php?tid=34765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - I Joey I - 11-16-2010

Holding my vote atm, The only time ive seen you is pking.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Tydog620 - 11-16-2010

Once you get the requirements i might vote yes.

I'll hold my vote until then.

Big Grin


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - KingHybrid - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Lol you dont have the post requirements but other then that i would have supported you.

I have seen you in game a couple times and you seem nice.

Good luck though[/COLOR]


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - PhantomsCry - 11-16-2010

Honestly, it takes like 2 days of posting to meet the requirements. I would still like to support you, just go post some more. Big Grin


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Grace - 11-16-2010

You're getting so many no's because of your post count, But im saying yes, cause i know that you help alot, like srsly, when im helping you would butt in and answer before i can. haha plus you're quite the Grammar nazi. very anal when someone spells something wrong :p Support. But try to get 300 post counts Confused brit usually declines apps that dont hit req.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Trae - 11-16-2010

No. Not enough posts.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - I Rep Clawz - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]I myself have NEVER seen you IG, or on forums, I don't beleive that makes you qualitfied. You don't have the 300+ post requirement, you only have 17 hours on the forum. That shows me your not very active, or new.

Just my opinion,
I think NewFags shouldn't be mod, they're brand new and don't quite understand all of the rules.

Sorry,
-Bouncy.
[/COLOR]


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Let It Whip - 11-17-2010

Grace Wrote:You're getting so many no's because of your post count, But im saying yes, cause i know that you help alot, like srsly, when im helping you would butt in and answer before i can. haha plus you're quite the Grammar nazi. very anal when someone spells something wrong :p Support. But try to get 300 post counts Confused brit usually declines apps that dont hit req.

Thanks alot for your support. Smile


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Mr Joker - 11-17-2010

support . good guy , helps alot of people.


Squidward's In-game Moderator application. - Let It Whip - 11-17-2010

Grace Wrote:You're getting so many no's because of your post count, But im saying yes, cause i know that you help alot, like srsly, when im helping you would butt in and answer before i can. haha plus you're quite the Grammar nazi. very anal when someone spells something wrong :p Support. But try to get 300 post counts Confused brit usually declines apps that dont hit req.

Mr Joker Wrote:support . good guy , helps alot of people.


Thanks alot Mr.Joker for your support: )[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
wildy owns Wrote:never, your a spec n runner in pk box and you don't know the rules

thanks for the constructive criticism, Why would I expect better of you to say that?

If you have a screenshot or a video of me speccing and running, please do post it.
Otherwise it's another one of your tall stories.


On your other point.
I could tell you every single rule if you asked me too.